Xenios USA PU X-GRIPS Round Fixed Barbells features
Steel core and polyurethane coating are the main features of the Black PU X-GRIPS or EZ Barbells.
• Knurling: the knurling boasts a special CNC manufacturing that guarantees extreme precision in the process of maintaining the knurling characteristics for the entire length of the bar. The knurling of this barbell offers firm grip, easily washable from chalk and without any annoying sharpening of the steel.
• Material: the hard-chromed steel core provides resistance and durability way above the standards.
The use of polyurethane ensures maximum resistance to wear and rubbing. The unique properties of polyurethane provide an odorless training tool (unlike the classic rubber).
Caution: these barbells are not made to bear the drops.
The weights of the PU X-GRIPS or EZ Round Fixed Barbells range from 10 to 45Kg.
• Barbells total length | Weight thickness | Weight diameter:
10Kg – 1046mm | 33mm | 127mm
15Kg – 1068mm | 44mm | 153mm
20Kg – 1086mm | 53mm | 173mm
25Kg – 1116mm | 68mm | 173mm
30Kg – 1114mm | 67mm | 193mm
• Handle: straight
• Handle diameter:
From 10 to 30Kg: 32mm
• Handle length: 980mm
• Knurling length (each side): 19,5mm
Discover the X-GRIPS / EZ-GRIPS collection
Steel and polyurethane are common materials to all the GRIPS product line, which is a guarantee of reliability, resistance and high-quality training.
Among the GRIPS collection, you’ll find:
- PU X-GRIPS Round Fixed Barbell
- PU EZ-GRIPS Round Fixed Barbell